Water Damage Restoration - Service Restore Pro
Service Restore Pro Will Get You Up and Operating – FAST.
Water damage in an unprecedented and overwhelming event that can happen to your home, business, or industrial property. This leaves you wondering what to do next. When you reach out to Service Restore Pro, we offer you 24/7 help regardless of the time of the day. Your call is received by a local water damage restoration expert who then dispatches a highly trained, skilled and experienced team to your property is just an hour if you are in the North Charleston, Mt Pleasant, Goose Creek, Summerville region.
Caring and Compassionate Service
Our goal is to go above and beyond our customer’s expectations in order to be recognized as the water restoration service provider. Every aspect of our support — from our staff members reflects our philosophy.
If you have debris that needs we’re the ones for the job. Whether you’ve got many damaged items or a crisis, our water damage restoration company is equipped to manage it.
* rather than cleaning it around We will take your furniture and prop it up. Removing any items sanitized is clean, and deodorized.
We aim to deliver over our clients’ expectations to stand out as a water restoration company that offers the highest quality services. Everything in our doctrine from supplying skilled staff needed equipment to any additional services is done for our clients’ satisfaction.
- We do not leave behind any debris on your property (like dumpsters full of damaged items), something that can not be said of our opponents who leave the collected debris in the nearest curb.
- We prop up your wet furniture and remove every thing to perform more detailed cleaning, scrubbing, sanitization, and deodorization of each square inch of your furniture.
- We clean and decontaminate our equipment for each use. Our follow up appointments are made flexible so that they can be done at your convenience.
Hardwood Floor Drying
Hardwood floors need special care and attention in time of water damage. This is vital to avoid the development of cracks, buckling, or mold which may lead to permanent damage to the floor. Hardwood floors absorb water and swell when they are exposed to wetness for a long time; if the drying process is not handled correctly, cracks may develop on the ground. At Service Restore Pro we use the best technology to guarantee a slow but powerful drying process for the hardwood floors.
Comprehensive Water Damage Cleanup & Restoration Services
A water damage emergency can be from simple loose appliances hoses to natural disasters. Whenever it happens, you can be ensured Service Restore Pro will come to your aid with fast, professional service.
Despite the size of the water damage, Service Restore Pro can manage it efficiently and economically. Service Restore Pro ensures that the cleanup and drying process is done professionally to prevent further damage to your property.
We cleanup all types of water damage including:
- Broken and/or Leaky Pipes
- Sewer back-ups
- Water Heater Leaks
- Clogged Toilets
- Sump pump failure
- Washing machine hoses
- Hardwood floor drying
- And more
Call Us For 24-Hour Emergency Restoration Service